Full-time, Reporting to the Managing Partner
You’re an experienced conveyancing solicitor, and while you love the work, you know you have a lot more to give, and are eager to develop your career.
If only there was a law firm looking to build a specialist conveyancing practice, with all the business development, systems and case management support in place… ideally in Kerry, near to where you live.
At Orbitus Law LLP we are setting up exactly that – an expert conveyancing practice on a mission to make moving house as stress-free as possible, and we are now looking for an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor to head up and help us grow that practice in Tralee. Culture is key for us as a practice which is why, for each and every role, we look for team members who…
- Pursue excellence
- Have a clear bias for action
- Listen and learn
- Play it straight
Does this sound like you?
In terms of your role, you will…
- Recruit, onboard and build team of conveyancing solicitors
- Work with case management team to set and refine support processes
- Conduct detailed title reviews for key clients
- Report back on findings
- Liaise with case managers to ensure matters progress in a timely manner
To succeed, you will need to…
- Be fully qualified as a solicitor
- Be an experienced residential conveyancer
- Have leadership experience
- Hold a practising cert or be capable of renewing same
- Be proficient in the use of technology including Microsoft Word, Excel and Teams
From our end, we offer…
- Flexible working practices
- Modern offices
- Solid onboarding and training on our tools and practices
- Support from our team of case managers
- Friendly environment
- Competitive pay structure
If this sounds exciting, here’s how to apply and what happens next.
- Submit your application via Easy Apply on LinkedIn or email your CV to [email protected] along with a note of why you believe you are suitable for the role.
- If all is good, we’ll look to schedule a 20-30 minute chat via Teams, followed by a dummy title review which we will then assess.
- Assuming we’re all interested in taking it further, we’ll then arrange an in-person interview, and one or two online meetings with the wider team so we can all get to know each other better.
- We would then look to make you an offer subject to the usual checks and references.